The Profitable Essentials in Websites
What do you need to know today,
right this minute, about websites? With the internet changing so much and so quickly, what’s the most current wisdom on what you absolutely must have, what leads to revenue, and what you can leave out?
We’ll break it down for you. We’re more results-oriented than any other web company you’re likely to meet, and we’ll tell you what works and what doesn’t. And we’ll serve you lunch.
Join us on May 28 for our next seminar: “The Profitable Essentials in Websites.” We’ll cover:
- Choosing a URL: Smart strategies for marketing and for saving money
- Starter websites and shortcuts to getting online cheap and fast – and making the phone ring immediately
- The right web platforms for businesses serious about profits – and which ones to avoid
- The two main purposes of a website – and how they both lead to profits!
- Words and pictures, audio and video, and how to make yours the most compelling
- Mobile sites and apps, and why this is so important to Google
- Selling online: E-commerce, shopping carts, and waking up each morning with more money in your bank account
- Measuring Success: Did you forget about this one? It’s not that hard when you know how
And lots more. The admission price is $0, but seating is limited. We’ll meet at the Northeast Regional Library at Landfall at 11:45, serve lunch, and get started promptly at 12:01. That’s Thursday, May 28, 11:45-2, Pine Room, Landfall Library.
If you want to learn more about our web design services, take a look around our website or just give us a call at 910-452-6345.
Categorised in: Main
This post was written by admin