WordwrightWeb understands the importance of affordable, reliable, and customizable web hosting services. With that in mind, we created website hosting and maintenance programs that can adapt to your company’s specific needs.
Ready to take your online presence to the next level? That’s why you need our expertise. Learn how our hosting packages can increase traffic to your website and help grow your business.
Hosting/Maintenance Packages and Pricing
Our Basic Hosting plan costs $61 per month and includes our monthly WordPress Maintenance Program. For complex e-commerce or non-Wordwright-hosted websites, we charge $91 per month. Tiers upward increase by $10 per month as shown here. If you need additional disk space or bandwidth, we accommodate you automatically.
If purchased separately, hosting starts at $22 per month and WordPress monthly maintenance is $39 per month. For only $30 per year, you can get our highly-recommended domain name renewal and DNS management package.
Email addresses are $5/month, or $11.25/month for Google Workspace (plus an additional $11.25 for an admin address). The Microsoft Exchange system is also available, with multiple features and pricing options.
Monthly WordPress Maintenance Features
Although the monthly WordPress Maintenance is optional, we do highly recommend it. We see it as a proactive deep dive into your website functionality, security, and overall health.
Benefits of the WordPress Maintenance program include:
- Proactive updates of WordPress CMS, plugins, and themes.
- Complete website security analysis along with recommendations.
- Routine malware scan of your website.
- Respond to any alerts or warnings.
- Our servers guarantee 99.99% uptime.
- Verification of the primary Contact Form functionality.
- 24/7 website uptime monitoring.
- Google Analytics 4 reports for your website traffic.
- Custom monthly email report of our findings, actions, and recommendations.
If you decide to sign up for monthly maintenance but want to host with a different vendor, updating your WordPress themes can be a challenge. We’ve seen unexpected consequences during updates that break websites completely in many cases.
When WordwrightWeb hosts your website, we begin the update process with a complete website backup at the server level. In this way, we can immediately roll back the update and avoid downtime if something happens during the process.
Unfortunately, if we don’t have full access to your hosting environment, we can’t roll back updates or recover your broken website. In this type of situation, you would have to turn to your current hosting vendor and request a restore of their latest backup.
Business Class Hosting that Delivers Results
At WordwrightWeb, our team focuses on providing results-driven hosting that our clients want and expect. Our hosting package is much more than the typical bare minimum, no-service, low-cost commodity that dominates the marketplace today. We strive to offer business class hosting services that are in keeping with our commitment to excellence.
To better understand the differences between our services and others, see this comparison.
Our hosting services are distinguished by the following features:
- Website speed.
- A limited number of websites per server.
- Automatic nightly backups.
- We back up to a separate vendor with a 3-hour turnaround if the vendor has a catastrophic problem.
- We fix hacked sites on our dime.
- Ongoing email and website support are included in the fee, however, we will charge $120/hour for this service on sites we aren’t hosting.
- Automatic updates with the latest patches, upgrades, and security updates
- We answer the phone.
- No “trouble tickets” are needed. We answer your questions and solve the problem.
- If your site is in development for up to 2 months, we credit you the hosting charge.
This is only a partial list, but as you can see, we strive to make our business customers’ lives as hassle-free as possible. We believe it’s easier to prevent problems than to correct them after the fact. Whether you need a custom website, hosting service, marketing, or anything else website-related, WordwrightWeb has a team of experts who are eager to help you grow your business. We offer a full range of website services, so contact us today by phone, email, or online.