WordwrightWeb recognizes the pivotal role that affordable, reliable, and tailored web hosting plays in your online success story. That’s why we’ve created website hosting and maintenance programs that adapt to your company’s unique needs.
Ready to propel your online presence to the next level? That’s where our expertise shines. Explore how our hosting packages can boost website traffic and drive business growth. To better understand the differences between our services and others, see this comparison.
Website Hosting and Maintenance Packages
- Basic Web Hosting: Starting at just $61 per month, our Basic Hosting Plan includes our comprehensive WordPress Maintenance Program, ensuring your website stays in peak condition.
- Advanced Web Hosting: For complex, e-commerce or non-Wordwright-hosted websites, our Advanced Hosting Plan is priced at $91 per month. We offer tiered packages, with each tier increasing by just $10 per month, catering to your evolving needs. And rest assured, we automatically accommodate additional disk space and bandwidth requirements.
- Individual Pricing: If purchased separately, website hosting starts at $22 per month. WordPress monthly maintenance starts at $39 per month.
To see a cost breakdown for our web hosting packages, click here!
- Domain Name Renewal and DNS Management Package: Ensure your online identity remains secure and accessible for only $30/year. This is highly-recommended by our team.
- Email Solutions: Microsoft Exchange email accounts start at just $8/month, or you can explore the power of Google Workspace at $11.25/month. To see a cost breakdown of our email hosting, click here!
WordPress Monthly Maintenance Features
Although the monthly WordPress Maintenance is optional, we do highly recommend it. We see it as a proactive deep dive into your website functionality, security, and overall health.
Benefits of the WordPress Maintenance program include:
- Proactive updates of WordPress CMS, plugins, and themes.
- Complete website security analysis along with recommendations.
- Routine malware scan of your website.
- Respond to any alerts or warnings.
- Our servers guarantee 99.99% uptime.
- Verification of the primary Contact Form functionality.
- 24/7 website uptime monitoring.
- Google Analytics 4 reports for your website traffic.
- Custom monthly email report of our findings, actions, and recommendations.
If you decide to sign up for monthly maintenance but want to host with a different vendor, updating your WordPress themes can be a challenge. We’ve seen unexpected consequences during updates that break websites completely in many cases.
When WordwrightWeb hosts your website, we begin the update process with a complete website backup at the server level. In this way, we can immediately roll back the update and avoid downtime if something happens during the process.
Unfortunately, if we don’t have full access to your hosting environment, we can’t roll back updates or recover your broken website. In this type of situation, you would have to turn to your current hosting vendor and request a restore of their latest backup.
Business Class Hosting that Delivers Results
At WordwrightWeb, our team focuses on providing results-driven services that our clients want and expect. Our hosting package is much more than the typical bare minimum, no-service, low-cost commodity that dominates the marketplace today. We strive to offer business class hosting services that are in keeping with our commitment to excellence.
Our hosting services are distinguished by the following features:
- Website speed.
- A limited number of websites per server.
- Automatic nightly backups.
- We back up to a separate vendor with a 3-hour turnaround if the vendor has a catastrophic problem.
- We fix hacked sites on our dime.
- Ongoing email and website support are included in the fee, however, we will charge $120/hour for this service on sites we aren’t hosting.
- Automatic updates with the latest patches, upgrades, and security updates
- We answer the phone.
- No “trouble tickets” are needed. We answer your questions and solve the problem.
- If your site is in development for up to 2 months, we credit you the hosting charge.
This is only a partial list, but as you can see, we strive to make our business customers’ lives as hassle-free as possible. We believe it’s easier to prevent problems than to correct them after the fact. Whether you need a custom website, hosting service, digital marketing, SEO, or anything else website-related, WordwrightWeb’s team of experts are eager to help you grow your business, so contact us today by phone, email, or online.